Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Printer Driver Download
|Canon imageCLASS MF247dw|
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Reviews - To print your quality documents, the Canon imageCLASS MF247dw can work more than 28 pages per minute in black and white. To do the first print time, it can complete your document in just 6 seconds or less. The duplexing technology is more than enough to save more papers and the paper costs. To operate the printer, Canon completes it with the tiltable touch LCD screen for easy navigation. The wide LCD display is enough to make you easy to read anything. Even you can customize the screen so you can access the common features you use with ease.
Speaking of the printer connectivity, Canon offers it with wireless printing feature. It is more than enough to increase your productivity. This feature lets you print from anywhere in your office without cable setup to connect. In addition, the printer has a built-in Wi-Fi. You can establish a convenient connection to print from your mobile devices without any router. There are many mobile features available in Canon imageCLASS MF247dw such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service. It is also possible to scan your originals by using Canon PRINT Business app.
Canon ImageClass MF247dw Toner Cartridges
- Canon 137 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 9435B001
- Canon 137 Original Black Toner Cartridge 9435B001
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Wireless Setup
Here are the steps :
Make sure the printer is turned on ? Hold and press the “Wi-Fi” button of “MASTER” Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi ? until alarm lamp flashes once.
Go to the access point ? press the “WPS” button within 2 minutes ? after make sure that the lamp next to that button starts to flash blue ? refer to its user guide for exact details on starting WPS on your access point ? the Wi-Fi lamp will flash blue on the printer ? it will continue ?ashing while searching ? the power of Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to access point ? Wi-Fi lamp and the power will stop flashing and remain lit, when the printer has made a connection to your wireless network successfully.
For confirm that the printer is connected to your wireless network ? print out the network settings of the printer if you wish like the instruction below :
1. Make sure that the printer is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of the letter-sized or A4 plain paper.
3. Hold and press ? “Resume or Cancel of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page ? on the stop button ? it will turn on the alarm lamp of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab ? with 1 or 2 flashes in 15 times ? release it ? the network information page will also be printed ? check that the Connection indicates Active ? the SSID (Service Set Identifier) will indicates the correct name of your own wireless network of course. That’s all about How to install Canon printer for all devices.
How to Installations Canon imageCLASS MF247dw For Mac
- Download the canon printer driver for Mac from the below link which we have available.
- Double click the file with extension .dmg.
- Double-Click on the file package. Then click - installation - continue.
- After click continue. Then the next installation process is the license agreement. Press continue> Aggree.
- The installation process will run until completion.
- If the process is successful please try to plug your canon printer cable into a MacBook laptop. So when you want to print the document canon driver is installed properly.
How to Installations Canon imageCLASS MF247dw For Windows
- Download the canon printer driver for windows from the below link which we have available.
- Plug the canon printer cable into computer or laptop.
- Open the downloaded file, double click on the file.
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation.
- When finished, restart your computer.
Compatibility - Supported Operating System
- Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 32-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 8 32-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows Vista / Windows XP.
- Mac OS X v10.12 / OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6.
- Linux deb / Linux rpm.
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.