Canon LASER CLASS 710 Driver Download
|Canon LASER CLASS 710 Fax Machine|
The Canon LASER CLASS 710 Fax Machine is a laser facsimile machine. The Canon 710 features a 70-sheet document feeder, a 35 scanner, large document memory, and super G3 technology and operates at resolution at speeds of up to 19 pages per second.
The LASER CLASS 710 apparatus is a high-performance, high-speed Super G3 fax. With a 3-second-per-page transmission rate, 70-sheet* document feeder with 1.1-second/webpage scanning and 19-
Leverage your investment in Canon fax technology that is industry-leading by allowing USB printing capabilities and neighborhood Parallel with the Printer Kit III. Or raise the bar to full
The Canon LASER CLASS 710 obtained a BLI Pick of the Year award. The high-performance LASER CLASS 710 provides a first print in as little as 1.1 seconds and in a printing speed of 19 ppm. With 200 Rate-/Group-dials offices may set up the LASER CLASS 710 to deliver documents
The Cost-Saving Compatible Canon LASER CLASS 710 black toner/drum cartridge (7621A001AA) will create an estimated 4,500 pages--averaging 5% page coverage. The Canon LASER CLASS 7100 toner cartridge will provide exactly the yield.
With a maximum paper capacity of 1,100 sheets that the Canon LASER CLASS 710 provides maximum productivity. 100-sheet multipurpose tray and the 250-sheet paper drawer on the LASER CLASS 710 will provide paper to process incoming faxes.
Canon LASER CLASS 710 device provides
- Up to 510 pages of 8MB standard page memory, expandable to 40MB (1,500 pages
- Automatic inbound routing of faxes to the PC by sub-address, telephone number, and e-mail (when configured with the optional Printer Kit III and Network Kit III)
- Support for storing both incoming and outgoing data through Transfer and TX Archive modes
- 200 Speed-/Group-
, Soft Counter, Confidential Mail Box, Broadcasting, and more dials
- 10"-wide effective scanning width for faxing 11" x 17" documents
- Optional Dual Line Kit for twice the faxing capability—send or receive two faxes at once, or send and receive faxes at the same time
- Full Dual Access
- Support for Canon
software, Remote UI (User-Interface), and device management utilities (when connected to the network) imageWARE
- 20,000-impression-per-month duty cycle to keep pace with busy environments
How to Setup wireless Canon LASER CLASS 710 Printer
Here are the steps:
Make sure the printer is turned on
? Hold and press the “Wi-Fi” button of “MASTER” Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi ? alarm lamp flashes once. until
Go to the access point
? Press the “WPS” button within 2 minutes ? after making sure that the lamp next to that button starts to flash blue ? Refer to its user guide for exact details on starting WPS on your access point ? The Wi-Fi lamp will flash blue on the printer ? It will continue ? Ashing while searching ? The power of Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point ? The Wi-Fi lamp and the power will stop flashing and remain lit, when the printer has made a connection to your wireless network successfully.
1. Make sure that the printer is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of the letter-sized or A4 plain paper.
3. Hold and press
? “Resume or Cancel of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page ? On the stop button ? It will turn on the alarm lamp of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab ? With 1 or 2 flashes in 15 times ? Release it ? The network information page will also be printed ? that the Connection indicates Active check ? The SSID (Service Set Identifier) will indicate the correct name of your own wireless network of course. That’s all about How to install a Canon printer for all devices.
How to Installations Canon LASER CLASS 710 for Mac
- Download the canon printer driver for Mac from the above link which we have available.
- Double click the file with extension
. . dmg
- Double-Click on the file package. Then click - installation - continue.
continue. Then the next installation process is the license agreement. Press click > Aggree. continue
- The installation process will run until completion.
- If the process is successful please try to plug your canon printer cable into a MacBook laptop. So when you want to print the document canon driver is installed properly.
How to Installations Canon LASER CLASS 710 for windows
- Download the canon printer driver for windows from the above link which we have available.
- Plug the canon printer cable into computer or laptop.
- Open the downloaded file, double click on the file.
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation.
- When finished, restart your computer.
- Then test print & scan.
Canon LASER CLASS 710 Driver DownloadDownload ↔ LASER CLASS 710 PCL Printer Driver v15
Download ↔ LASER CLASS 710 PCL Printer Driver v14
Download ↔ LASER CLASS 710 PCL5e/5c/6 v14
Download ↔ LASER CLASS 710 PCL5e/5c/6 v14
Download ↔ LASER CLASS 710 PCL6 Printer Driver v6
LASER CLASS 710 Fax Machine Driver