Canon PIXMA MX715 Wireless Setup & Reviews
|Canon PIXMA MX715|
The biggest new feature of the system is its own own duplex scanner, so it
The machine takes on Canon's customary jewelry box design, together with the scanner set into a bevelled surround, which also includes the control panel along its face. The high-gloss black shirt flips over to become the feed tray to your Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), but leaves the device looking neat when not in use.
The control panel utilizes Canon's clever control pad, which doubles as a menu navigation along with a facsimile number pad group, based on the style chosen from the four keys to the left of its 62mm LCD display. The switches illuminate legends based on the user that is currently. On the right are Stop and Start buttons for copy and scan tasks.
The front cover folds down to become the output tray and has a smaller size than many machines which use this technique, since the print heads -- with their five colored inks, such as dye as well as pigmented black - are positioned
Paper feeds from a 150-sheet cassette which slides from a pull-up 150-sheet feed tray at the back or from the front. You can load both photo and plain papers in precisely the time, even though it's difficult to force the machine to use a specific resource for a specific job.
The five ink cartridges, clip easily into the head carrier and the software installs without difficulty. Also, as sockets at the rear, the machine comprises WPS setup which links to a wireless router and supports wireless.
Canon rates the PIXMA MX715 at a healthy 12.5
Printing our five-page black text and
Copies were quick using a color page in the flatbed taking 39s plus a five-page black text copy in the ADF coming from at 1:02. Photo prints were much quicker. While print by a Samsung Galaxy Mini Android smartphone took 40s, 15 x prints from a PictBridge camera, an SD card or a PC were all in the selection of 32s into 35s.
Quality of text suffered from what appeared like a shadow. This was on the side of the characters and happened to several distinct printouts.
There's just one potential of cartridge available for this machine and purchasing them in the least expensive source we can locate gives an ISO cost per black page of 3.5p, with 9.9
The Canon PIXMA MX715 is an excellent all-round all-purpose printer, which can turn its heads to the home office and photograph prints. It has the added benefit of a duplex scanner's reasonably quick, also can manage prints that are cellular from a number of sources. Plain paper print quality isn't quite as impressive as we have seen from different Canons, but this could have been an issue with our sample.
Capacities, flyer printing, and Automatic double-sided printing are among this Canon Pixma MX715's point. Apart from that, there is the feature-packed fax machine which can transmit messages faster even when used as a device. There is an automatic document feeder and flexible attributes of the Canon Pixma MX715to help users save time.
It comes with a hefty price tag, since the Canon Pixma MX715 is among the players on Canon's multifunction line. The weight (11.7lb) of this Pixma MX715 can be a drawback for some users that want a more mobile device also.
Canon PIXMA MX715 Specifications
- Printing Resolution: 9600 x 2400 optical dpi
- Print Speed: B&W: 12.5
ipmcolor: 9.3 ipm in color 4"X6" photo: Approx. 20 seconds
- Ink Tanks: CLI-526BK(Dye), PGI-525BK (Pigment), CLI-526Y/CLI-526M/CLI-526C
BorderlessPrinting: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes
DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10" (
- Camera/Mobile Printing: Print directly from PictBridge compatible cameras. Print from or scan to Android and Apple (iPhone/iPad/iPod) mobile devices. Apple AirPrint compatible. (Optional Bluetooth adaptor BU-30 available)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF
- Special Scanning Functions: Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory, Scan to PDF
- Coded Speed Dialling / Group Dialling: Max. 100 locations / Max. 99 locations
- PC Faxing (Windows only): Available via FAX modem (in MFP), (black and white only)
- Automatic Document Feeder: Available (Auto Duplex), 35 A4 sheet capacity
- PC Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Pictbridge, Card Slot, Wireless+ Wired LAN, Bluetooth V2.0 (Optional BU-30)
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX
/IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T) )
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK
TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK ( TKIP/AES) (
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MX715 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, telephone line cable, power cord and 12 month warranty card
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual.
- Windows®7 SP1
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista SP1/SP2
- Windows XP SP2/SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS® X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
Canon Pixma MX715 Ink Cartridges
- Canon PGI-525 / CLI-526 Ink Cartridge Multipack - (Replaces Canon PGI-525PGBK/CLI-526BK/C/M/Y)
- Canon CLI-526 Ink Cartridge Multipack - (Replaces Canon CLI-526C/M/Y)
- Canon CLI-526 Ink Cartridge Multipack - (CLI-526BK/ CLI-526C/ CLI-526M/ CLI-526Y)
- Canon PGI-525 / CLI-526 Ink Cartridge Multipack - (PGI-525PGBK/CLI-526BK/C/M/Y)
- Canon CLI-526 Ink Cartridge - (4541B006AA)
Here are the steps:
Wireless Canon PIXMA MX715 Printer Setup
Make sure the printer is turned on
Go to the access point
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of the letter-sized or A4 plain paper.
- Hold and press
“Resume or Cancel of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page ? ? the stop button on ? will turn on the alarm lamp of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab it ? 1 or 2 flashes in 15 times with ? it release ? network information page will also be printed the ? that the Connection indicates Active check ? SSID (Service Set Identifier) will the the correct name of your own wireless network of course. That’s all about How to install indicates for all devices. Canon printer
How to Installations Canon PIXMA MX715 for Mac
- Download the canon printer driver for Mac from the above link which we have available.
- Double click the file with extension
. . dmg
- Double-Click on the file package. Then click - installation - continue.
continue. Then the next installation process is the license agreement. Press click > Aggree. continue
- The installation process will run until completion.
- If the process is successful please try to plug your canon printer cable into a MacBook laptop. So when you want to print the document canon driver is installed properly.
How to Installations Canon PIXMA MX715 for windows
- Download the canon printer driver for windows from the above link which we have available.
- Plug the canon printer cable into computer or laptop.
- Open the downloaded file, double click on the file.
- Follow the instructions that appear during installation.
- When finished, restart your computer.
- Then test print & scan.
Canon PIXMA MX715 Driver Download Mac, Windows, Linux
MX715 series Mini Master Setup Windows
8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
MX715 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 Windows
10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
MX715 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 Windows
10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
MX715 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124
OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
MX715 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b
OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
MX715 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0
OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
MX715 series Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0
OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7