Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver, Software Download
|Canon PIXMA IP4000 Digital Photo Inkjet|
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver for Mac, Windows, Linux & Installation / Setting Up| Canon PIXMA iP4000 offers you the outstanding photo as well as text document. Its speed also becomes the bottom line of this printer. Moreover, there are also some attractive features that make this device is good to buy. The lightweight layout also makes this printer easy to place in everywhere – on the desk , down, center, or up on, all is possible.
Generally, the interfaces supported by this printer are USB, Pict Brirdge, and IEEE 1284 parallel. Its PictBridge that is in front of the device allow you to print the photo directly from the digital camera. However, there is no cable included, it just a port, so you need to have your own cable to connect it. As it also does not have the media card slots, you should connect the printer to your PC by the parallel USB.
This Canon PIXMA iP4000 is also equipped by any software and driver that make you install it effortlessly. furthermore, other features like the application of Easy-Photo Print, Photo Record, Easy Web-Print makes this printer more attractive. the operating system compatible with this device are Windows and Mac OS.
As mentioned above that this printer has impressive performance, its speed approximately up to 25 ppm for black (2.4 seconds). Then, for a color text and graphic, its speed is 17 ppm or 3.5 seconds while for a borderless 4x6, its speed is approximately up to 36 seconds. Furthermore, the print resolution for color maximally is 4800 x 1200 dpi, and 600 x 600 dpi for black.
Overall, Canon PIXMA iP4000 deals with the excellent output and speed. it is qualified as standard business application and ideal for home and small office as well. A-year-limited-warranty and a-year toll-free are available. These services are subjected for any technical issue you may find on the printer within period.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Ink Cartridges
- 1 Blk BCI3eBK, 1 Blk BCI6b and 1 each C/M/Y
- 3 Blk BCI3eBK, 2 each of BCI6Bk/C/M/Y
- Canon BCI6Bk Black
- Canon BCI3eBk Black
- Canon BCI6C Cyan
- Canon BCI6M Magenta
- Canon BCI6Y Yellow
- BCI-3e / BCI-6 (4479A292) 4-Color OEM
- Genuine Canon BCI-3eBK (4479A003) HY Black OEM
- Genuine Canon BCI-6BK (4705A003) Black OEM
- Genuine Canon BCI-6C (4706A003) Cyan OEM
- Genuine Canon BCI-6M (4707A003) Magenta OEM
- Genuine Canon BCI-6Y (4708A003) Yellow OEM
- Genuine Canon BCI-3eBK (4479A271) HY Black OEM
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility: Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/NT 4.0/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Standard Interfaces: USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included.)
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk, BCI-6Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y
- Buffer Ram: 42 KB
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Noise Level Approx: 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H
- Weight: 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty: Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including: Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration
Relax! Here Are The Steps of How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer For All Devices
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer For Windows
A. Automatic installation
Your job is nearly done, if your canon printer driver for windows is a Plug and Play device. Because you can just connect it and then wait for it. The Windows System will install all what it needs automatically. Some printers require you to install the software before you can completely connect them, although most printers can be immediately connected on to your computer.
B. Manually installation
You can follow these steps if you need to install the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer driver for windows manually:
1. First, choose Start? then click Control Panel? look for Printer? click Add a Printer.
2. Add Printer Wizard? click the Add a Local Printer option? it will appear in the Add Printer Wizard.
3. Select the specific port for the Windows system, to use for the printer? then click Next? Click the down arrow on the box of “Use an Existing Port Field”? select the necessary port, if you already know that you need to use a specific port. But if you aren’t sure, you can just use the recommended port setting that Windows that selects for you? select a Printer Port dialog box.
4. Then in the next wizard window? choose your printer’s manufacturer? choose a printer? click Next? if you already have the manufacturer’s disc? insert it in the appropriate CD drive? click “Have Disk” button? Click the “Windows Update” button to see a list of printer drivers that you can download yourself from the Microsoft’s website, if you don’t have the manufacturer’s disc.
5. Enter a printer name ? then click Next? clear the option of “Make This My Default Printer”, if you don’t want this to be your default printer.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer For Mac
A. Connect a USB printer to your Mac
All you have to do is update your software for most USB printers, and then connect the printer to your Mac. OS X automatically detects the printer if necessary. For other printers like Canon, you may have to complete a few steps to add the Canon printer driver for Mac.
1. Choose Apple menu to update your software? App Store? click Updates? install any software updates listed.
2. Use the instructions and prepare your printer? install toner or ink? add paper? make sure it’s not displaying any errors? turn on the printer.
3. Connect the USB cable to your Mac? make sure to download and install the new software.
4. Complete the Add Printer Wizard? click Finish? get an additional dialog box, right in the wizard, after you name the printer, if your computer is on a network? select the “Share Name” option? enter a printer name, if you want to share the printer on your network? or you have to select the “Do Not Share This Printer” option, to stop others from using the printer.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer For Linux
Nowadays Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer is easily installable in Linux Mint or Ubuntu. The following step-by-step project is only for Canon Pixma printer for Linux user.
1. Connect your printer to computer by a USB cable? turn on your own printer.
2. Add a scanner or printer to the system ? launch the application Printers? Use the search box in menu, because it can present by default in all editions of Linux Mint and Ubuntu? click Add with the + sign ? follow the steps below, it will offers you the application Printers? but if this is fails, maybe because your printer device is too new for database in the version of your Ubuntu or Linux Mint, then you can proceed with step 3.
3. Download the driver for PIXMA printer? Download at this point, only when the driver for your printer part of your multifunctional, when you have a multifunctional printer that’s also contains a scanner.
4. Launch a terminal window.
5. Go to the folder Downloads? launch your File Manager? find another folder with a long name, that starts with “cnijfilter” ? open that folder? click through to its all subfolder packages.
6. It differs for 32-bit and 64-bit? check whether your system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
7. Reboot your computer system ? your printer should be able to print now? add the system of the application Printers? only the printer part works? but for the multifunctional printers with a scanner, you can also enabling the scanner as well? continue with step 8.
8. Go to the Canon website ? for multifunctional PIXMA printer that also contains a scanner? download the driver for scanner part? select the driver package.
9. Launch a terminal window.
10. Go to the folder Downloads? launch File Manager? find another folder with a long name, which starts with “scangearmp” ? open that folder? click through to its subfolder packages.
11. It differs for 32-bit and 64-bit? check whether your system is 32-bit or 64-bit? double-click first “scangearmp-common” ? for 32-bit? select the i386.deb? but, for 64-bit? select the amd64.deb? double-click the package “scangearmp” with name of your printer series ? for 32-bit select the one whose name ends on i386.deb ? for 64-bit select the one whose name ends on amd64.deb? now, you're ready, because the Canon printer driver free download should work now, including the scanner part.
How to Setup Wireless Canon PIXMA iP4000
Here are the steps:
Make sure the printer is turned on? Hold and press the “Wi-Fi” button of “MASTER” Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Wifi ? until alarm lamp flashes once.
Go to the access point? press the “WPS” button within 2 minutes ? after make sure that the lamp next to that button starts to flash blue? refer to its user guide for exact details on starting WPS on your access point? the Wi-Fi lamp will flash blue on the printer? it will continue ?ashing while searching? the power of Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to access point? Wi-Fi lamp and the power will stop flashing and remain lit, when the printer has made a connection to your wireless network successfully.
For confirm that the printer is connected to your wireless network? print out the network settings of the printer if you wish like the instruction below:
1. Make sure that the printer is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of the letter-sized or A4 plain paper.
3. Hold and press? “Resume or Cancel of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page ? on the stop button? it will turn on the alarm lamp of MASTER Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab ? with 1 or 2 flashes in 15 times? release it? the network information page will also be printed? check that the Connection indicates Active? the SSID (Service Set Identifier) will indicates the correct name of your own wireless network of course. That’s all about How to Install Canon printer for all devices.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon Pixma iP4000 driver Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
Canon Pixma iP4000 driver Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver Windows 8 (32bit)
Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver Windows 8 (64bit)
Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver Windows 7 (32bit)
Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver Windows 7 (64bit)
Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver Windows XP 32bit
Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver Windows XP 64bit
Canon Pixma iP4000 driver macOs X 10.12 Sierra
Canon Pixma iP4000 driver Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Canon Pixma iP4000 driver Mac OS (OTHER VERSION)
Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver LINUX OS (DEBIAN)
Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver LINUX OS (RPM)